A new release of Reveal (v12) is available to all users with a current license, and as a 14-day trial.
This release contains a number of bug fixes, and notably raises the required minimum macOS version to macOS 10.12 “Sierra” and Xcode to version 8.0.
- When resizing a document window, 2D mode won’t change the zoom level of the canvas.
- Fixes some issues with hit detection in our canvas under macOS 10.13.
- Fixes a memory leak in our licensing code.
- Fixes license upgrade dialog appearing before the annual support period had passed.
- Smooths out the transition from 2D to 3D mode in the canvas under macOS 10.13.
- Restores the Affine Transform property inspector, which was accidentally removed in a previous version.
- Disables the bit mask property inspector when the document or property is not editable.
As an interesting aside, this is the first release of Reveal that uses Swift 4 and the macOS 10.13 SDK.
Minimum System Requirements
- macOS 10.12
- iOS 8
- tvOS 9
- Xcode 8.0
Please report any problems you experience or give us feedback from within Reveal (see “Help → Submit Feedback”), or via our support forum.