A new release of Reveal (v19) is available to all users with a current license, and as a 14-day trial.
- Inspect gesture recognizers attached to your view hierarchy - we’ve added full support for viewing and inspecting gestures in the outline view.
- Broken layout constraints now provide more information about what is broken, and by how much.
- Support for Xcode 10.1 has been added.
- Added support for the following new properties:
- Performance when saving a Reveal snapshot has been significantly improved.
- Performance when resizing the view hierarchy outline view has been significantly improved.
- Disabled serialization of Display P3 images for Simulator targets. It turns out that the Simulator does not render P3 images at all - this should speed up loading and reloading, as non-P3 images are smaller in size.
- Fixes to visual problems that occurred under Mojave’s dark mode, including light scrollbars being shown in the outline under the light appearance (even though the content is always dark).
- Fixed an issue where
nilenumeration values did not show appropriate values in the enumeration and mask inspectors.
- Fixed an issue that was letting the transformation inspector fields grow too wide when displaying long values.
- Bitcode is now properly enabled for RevealServer when targeting devices - it is not included for Simulator builds.
Minimum System Requirements
- macOS 10.13.4
- iOS 8
- tvOS 9
- Xcode 8
Please report any problems you experience or give us feedback from within Reveal (see “Help → Submit Feedback”), or via our support forum.