This one goes all the way to eleven
A new release of Reveal (v11) is available to all users with a current license, and as a 14-day trial.
We’ve turned the dials to eleven with this release - just in time for Apple’s big round of releases: Reveal now supports tvOS 11, iOS 11 and Xcode 9.
We’ve gone through and added support for over 35 new inspectable properties, including:
- UIAccessibilityContentSizeCategoryImageAdjusting (conformed to by UIButton, UIImageView)
- UIBarPositioning (conformed to by UINavigationBar, UISearchBar, UIToolbar)
- UIContentSizeCategoryAdjusting (conformed to by UITextField, UITextLabel, UITextView)
- UISpringLoadedInteractionSupporting (conformed to by UIButton, UISegmentedControl, UICollectionView)
- UITextDraggable (conformed to by UITextField, UITextView)
- UITextInputTraits (conformed to by UISearchBar, UITextField, UITextView)
We’ve also improved a couple of the property inspectors:
- Bit mask options are now presented as checkboxes for types such as
- An improved representation for
I hope you enjoy the improvements we’ve made! If there are any additional properties that you’d like to see us support, please start a discussion about it in our support forum.
Minimum System Requirements
- macOS 10.11
- iOS 8
- tvOS 9
- Xcode 7.3
Please report any problems you experience or give us feedback from within Reveal (see “Help → Submit Feedback”), or via our support forum.