Updates and changelog
- macOS 11+
- iOS 11.4+
- iPadOS 11.4+
- tvOS 10.2+
- Xcode 13+
- Contrast results will now display text foreground and background colours when these form the basis of the contrast result.
- A new “Request timeout” advanced preference that allows you to change how long Reveal will wait before cancelling a long-running request. This can be useful for apps with extremely large view hierarchies.
- A new “Force constrast checks to use P3 color space” advanced preference which, once active, will perform all contrast checks in the Display P3 color space, aligning results in a simulator with those on a physical device.
- Shows icons for warnings and errors for affected elements in the canvas in VoiceOver mode.
spokenDescriptionwith on-device VoiceOver by changing Not Enabled to read as Dimmed.
- Improved the wording and presentation of a subset of Apple framework errors.
- An issue affecting users on iOS 15.5 where certain color spaces were nameless.
- The “Help → Show Reveal Framework in Finder…” menu will show the framework in the Finder as expected.
- The Welcome window will no longer appear when opening Snapshots.
- Autoselected applications will now load their workspaces correctly.
- A bug in attributed string deserialisation code that prevented the accessibility data from loading.
- Refactored some of our heavily recursive code to avoid rare stack overflows.
- A thread safety issue affecting a small subset of users.
Note that older versions of Reveal are not supported.
Looking for a specific version?