Updates and changelog
- macOS 10.15.4+
- iOS 10.3+
- tvOS 10.2+
- Xcode 12+
Reveal now runs natively on Apple’s speedy new M1 Macs.
Reveal’s supported macOS, iOS and tvOS versions have all changed in this release:
- This release of Reveal (v28) requires macOS 10.15.4 or newer.
- This release of the Reveal SDK (v28) requires iOS 10.3 or newer.
- This release of the Reveal SDK (v28) requires tvOS 10.2 or newer.
- Reveal is now compiled as a Universal Binary for both Apple Silicon and Intel Macs.
- Reveal SDK now includes an arm64 Simulator slice for injecting into Simulator apps running on Apple Silicon Macs.
- Added a menu item, and keyboard shortcut (⌘⇧I) to navigate through the available inspector groups in the Inspectors pane.
- RevealServer now accepts IPv6 connections.
- Performance has been improved for some key items, such as loading document snapshots.
- Reveal now uses application extensions to generate thumbnails and previews for QuickLook. You can enable/disable these from System Preferences.app → Extensions.
Note that older versions of Reveal are not supported.
Looking for a specific version?