- macOS 10.13.4+
- iOS 8+
- Xcode 8+
We’ve made a significant change to our in-app analytics and error reporting in this release.
- All of the analytics and crash report data is still anonymized, and does not contain any information that could identify you individually, or the machine you are running Reveal on.
- Analytics and crash reports are now stored on Microsoft’s Azure service.
- Analytics information is stored for a maximum of 90 days.
- Analytics can still be disabled via Reveal’s preferences.
- Reporting of crashes can now also be disabled via Reveal’s preferences - it’s completely up to you whether to send these, but they do help.
If you have any questions about these changes, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - we’re happy to provide more detail.
- Scrolling performance in the view hierarchy outline view has been improved.
- Memory address filtering was improved in version 21, however the ability to perform partial queries was lost. This has been restored.
- Fixed a problem where the order of Reveal’s inspectors wasn’t being applied properly.
- Fixed a problem where inspecting certain view hierarchies left some outline rows without disclosure arrows until the document was refreshed.
- Fixed a crash that occured when an application inspection/refresh attempt failed with a timeout or some other error. This will show an alert now.