- macOS 10.14+
- iOS 8+
- Xcode 11+
This version of Reveal brings new features and enhancements for inspecting dynamic colors introduced in UIKit v13.
We’ve taken the opportunity with this update to remove all of the behavioural analytics collection and tracking from Reveal. We now collect just the basic information that we need to be able to work out what versions of macOS, iOS, tvOS and watchOS to support in future. The data collected by our analytics has always been anonymized, and cannot be used to identify you, your apps, or your devices.
This version of Reveal also changes to a new, subscription-based licensing model. You can read more about that in the announcement post.
- Support for inspecting UIKit 13’s dynamic colors.
- Support for our new account & licensing portal.
- Removed all behavioural analytics collection, save for anonymized information about your Mac so that we know which OS and devices we should be supporting; and anonymized information about the iOS, tvOS and watchOS devices and simulators you’re connecting to so that we know which releases we should be supporting.
- Fixed an issue where layout attributes could have their signedness inverted.
- Fixed an issue where text fields could “flash” their contents when they gain focus.
- QuickLook previews for files, and file icon thumbnails have been restored.