- macOS 11+
- iOS 11.4+
- iPadOS 11.4+
- tvOS 10.2+
- Xcode 13+
This release of Reveal fixes bugs and crashes that have been affecting users.
The improved error reporting added in Reveal v33 has helped us catch and fix a number of issues that you’ve been experiencing regularly, so please keep the reports coming!
- We’ve further improved the error reporting in this release. As with all of our analytics and crash/error reporting, our goal is to never include any identifying information. You can disable this via Reveal’s preferences by unchecking the “Share analytics with Itty Bitty Apps” checkbox.
- A crash when misinterpreting an internal representation of
- A crash within RevealServer that happened when inspecting instances of the
VKMapView. We no longer attempt to capture images of these layers.
- A crash caused by enumeration in Reveal’s canvas.
- An error on apps running on iOS versions prior to iOS 14 that caused an unexpected
nilresponse when trying to edit
- An error where our text inspectors weren’t handling nullable values correctly.
- An error where the first retrieval of a transformer for optional values was failing.