- macOS 13+
- iOS 12+
- iPadOS 12+
- tvOS 12+
- Xcode 15+
This release of Reveal introduces a new Screen Structure mode to the Accessibility Workspace, fixes for common issues, and improvements to performance
This release also raises the minimum requirements to iOS 12, iPad OS 12 and tvOS 12.
- The Insights workspace rule result rows now show relevant values.
- The Insights workspace rule list scroll performance should be much better.
- The Accessibility workspace “Screen Structure” mode now displays meaningful accessibility containers in addition to the component elements of complex accessibility elements.
- The Accessibility workspace VoiceOver approximations of emojis will now reflect what is read on device.
- Fixed a few data races and threading conditions that were causing crashes.
- Fixed a crash that affected inspection of Flutter apps.