- macOS 10.11.0+
- iOS 8+
- Xcode 7+
Requires a full or trial license to use.
- A new
IBARevealServerDisableAutoStart user default that can be specified at iOS application start up to stop the Reveal Server from automatically starting
- Reveal now has tighter integration with the LLDB debugger.
- Using Force Click on a view in the canvas will now focus on that view hierarchy sub-tree
- Crashes when interacting with the view hierarchy/focus history path during refresh
- Issues with the representation and serialisation of very large, very small, or out of bounds numeric values (NaN, Infinity, etc)
UIView semanticContentAttribute inspector was showing incorrect values
- Restoring a machine image from a Time Machine backup could lead to Reveal showing inaccurate activation dialogs
- Reveal now recognises Reveal 1.x
RevealLicense files and offers upgrade advice
- Colours on Macs with wide gamut (P3) displays were not displayed correctly