- macOS 13+
- iOS 11.4+
- iPadOS 11.4+
- tvOS 11.4+
- Xcode 14+
This release of Reveal features Insights, a brand new workspace. It runs a powerful, accessibility-focused audit of your app — instantly.
Insights will save you time and help you build better apps — for everyone.
We have spent more than a year building the new Insights workspace, working with industry experts and organisations to encode their expertise into more than 130 rules.
These rules are based on a combination of industry and platform-specific guidelines, best practices and over a decade of our own experience developing apps.
Each rule will provide you with information about what the issue is, how to address it, and references for further reading.
This release marks a change in the philosophy of Reveal. For the last ten years, we’ve shown you as much data as we can about your app — to inform your own judgement. With Insights, Reveal will also provide guidance.
For more information about this release, read the full release post.
- Fixed a bug that was causing extra work to be done when returning to the Insights workspace.
- Clicking on a link to the accessibility workspace from the Insights workspace will now correctly select the relevant element.
- Opening the help links from the connection dialog now works correctly.
- Loading RevealServer will no longer print out a warning about UIApplication being unavailable, when UIApplication is, in fact, available.
- Resolved a few issues that could cause Reveal to crash.